Tuesday, December 18, 2012



How’s Your 7 Second Commercial?

Dear Friend,
Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you—or anyone you feel comfortable introducing me to.     
Seven seconds. That’s how long a listing has to capture the attention of a home buyer who’s sifting through 100’s of listings on the computer as they start their home search. Will your listing make their short list?
                97% of home buyers begin their home search online by scanning listings. They spend an average of 7 seconds previewing a home before deciding if they’ll look deeper or move on. Too many MLS listings and photos are poorly crafted and fail to capture the buyer’s interest, meaning the opportunity with that buyer is lost forever. As a real estate consultant, I take the MLS listing very seriously, knowing it will be seen by hundreds of buyers through many partner sites.
                If you, or anyone you know, is thinking about selling and wants a smart marketer on their side, call me at 650-454-6594 or email me at mitakapadiarealtor@gmail.com  I’ll also send a copy of my free report, How Sellers Price Their Homes.
Mita Kapadia, Your Real Estate Consultant  For Life
RE/MAX Star Properties, 650-454-6594
P.S.  Who’s the next person you know who’s thinking about selling their home? Be sure to give me a call to discuss how I can help them look good in 7 seconds.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment